Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Mr60 will not work after firmware update

mommacanu
Follower

Mr60 will not work after firmware update

App showed I had a firmware update - updated firmware - now mesh will not connect to internet and network cant be found. I did a factory reset, hard reset, unplugged everything associated with the system and nothing - can't find the network. 

Message 1 of 4
Kitsap
Master

Re: Mr60 will not work after firmware update

@mommacanu wrote:

App showed I had a firmware update - updated firmware - now mesh will not connect to internet and network cant be found. I did a factory reset, hard reset, unplugged everything associated with the system and nothing - can't find the network. 

You will get more responses and possibly better answers if you post in the community specifically set up for your type of hardware.

Try here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Wi-Fi-6-AX-Mesh/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

A moderator may move your post.

Message 2 of 4
plemans
Guru

Can you hardwire a pc/laptop into the device and check it? 

What is the led on the front of it doing? 

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@mommacanu wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7