× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Netgear nighthawk WiFi 6 mesh

macimaster
Aspirant

Netgear nighthawk WiFi 6 mesh

Hi all
I wonder if you can help, I recently bought the Netgear nighthawk mesh WiFi 6 system from Costco UK online and have been waiting to buy some more, I emailed them today and have had the reply that Netgear are phasing them out for the Orbi ones.

Actually annoying as I really quite like them, but Costco always had them in around £30/40 cheaper than usual retail.

I don’t want to wait to buy more from somewhere else, but then I don’t want to pay more for them as well for the reason they are discontinuing them...

Is there a netgear rep on here that can confirm this?
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear nighthawk WiFi 6 mesh

1. this is the community support forum. Its rare to find a netgear rep on here. Maybe @Christian_R can chime in?

2. Do you mean the MK60 system? 

3. Your on the general nighthawk forum. The nighthawk mesh forum might be a better option. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

4. I'm not sure about the UK but they're still for sale here in the US. Maybe there's less stock because of the covid?

Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear nighthawk WiFi 6 mesh

Hi macimaster,

There are no plans to discontinue the Nighthawk Mesh system. Due to the current global situation with COVID-19, we are expecting delays for product stock/shipment to resellers (Costco). 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7