Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Nighthawk MR80 - admin portal shows empty port forwarding table although there are records populated

nbeasy
Aspirant

Nighthawk MR80 - admin portal shows empty port forwarding table although there are records populated

I have a Nighthawk MR80 router with firmware V1.1.6.14_3.1.101.
The admin portal shows empty port forwarding table although I have populated records and if I try to create something I know already exists (but is not showing), I can confirm it exists because on trying to add the service, I get an error that says service already exists.  But the table still shows as empty.

Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
nbeasy
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk MR80 - admin portal shows empty port forwarding table although there are records popul

Resetting the router solved.  Thanks.  A pain to reset all the devices and settings, but hopefully not an issue the happens again.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk MR80 - admin portal shows empty port forwarding table although there are records popul

What browser are you using? Different browser show same thing? 

Post a screen capture of what your seeing please.

Message 2 of 8
nbeasy
Aspirant

Attempted with chrome and safari.

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 2.06.01 PM.png

Message 3 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

And this is one a PC monitor and browser zoom factor is at 100%. What happens if you zoom out or reduce zoom factor by 25%? Same thing?

Is this seen across more than one PC? 

What OS version are you using? 

Message 4 of 8
nbeasy
Aspirant

Yea, changing the zoom of the browser or widening it doesnt change.  Tried on a few different devices (mac laptop on wifi, mac desktop connected on ethernet, and android using chrome browser in desktop mode) and using both safari and chrome.

Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed since last FW update?

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 6 of 8
nbeasy
Aspirant

Resetting the router solved.  Thanks.  A pain to reset all the devices and settings, but hopefully not an issue the happens again.

Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you got it working. Be sure to save off a new back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/24231/How-do-I-back-up-the-router-configuration-settings-on-my-Nighthawk-rout...
Enjoy. 📡

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7