× NETGEAR would like to hear from you about specific features so we can improve your experience. To participate in this survey please click HERE.

AX1800 RAX10 vs. AX1800 RAX20

Azjhawks123
Aspirant

AX1800 RAX10 vs. AX1800 RAX20

Hello,
I recently purchased the AX1800 RAX10 dual band router. It's working fine, a big upgrade from our previous AC model, although speeds can fluctuate from time to time. Right after that, I found a really good price on the AX1800 RAX20-NAS100. (BTW, is that different than RAX20 by itself?) My main question is, are there any significant differences between the two routers? When comparing the specs, the one major difference I saw was that the RAX20 has a USB port, but it was also previously more expensive. (I'm a little puzzled as to why that happened.) I assume it's a more recent or at least slightly more superior router. It seems like a sturdier device as well. I know there are newer, stronger (more expensive), models out there, but this fits our needs well.

Any insights or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: AX1800 RAX10 vs. AX1800 RAX20

The RAX10 is a lightly stripped RAX20 router as you already discovered, same platform, no USB port and related services.

Message 2 of 3
Azjhawks123
Aspirant

Re: AX1800 RAX10 vs. AX1800 RAX20

Thanks. I thought it might be something simple like that. I noticed the RAX10 is a a year newer according to the box, and has that extra antenna, but the price difference for the less stripped down RAX20 might be worth it. Just have to make a decision.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E