× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't see 6 ghz on RAXE500

MAD5
Tutor

How do I contact support if it show it is only for 3 months, and been waiting for this update since february.

Message 26 of 34
MAD5
Tutor

Ok, I got someone on the phone and confirm me that need to wait anorther 4 or 5 months to get a new firmware which will solve this issue.

Message 27 of 34
FURRYe38
Guru

Thanks for letting us know.

Message 28 of 34
fedems1982
Aspirant

Hi guys,

I have exactly same problem as MAD , same router model.. and living also in Argentina. Is there any update regarding the firmware update? @DarrenM 

Message 29 of 34
FURRYe38
Guru

Something to contact NG support about. 

Good Luck.

@fedems1982 wrote:

Hi guys,

I have exactly same problem as MAD , same router model.. and living also in Argentina. Is there any update regarding the firmware update? @DarrenM 

Message 30 of 34
MAD5
Tutor

I got finally working, at least in part with my S22 Ultra, I can see it now and connect, but from notebook it never appears. So I guess still need to wait they get the new firmware to get fully supported.

Message 31 of 34
fedems1982
Aspirant

Nice, please share the details , what steps/procedure do you follow to have it working?
Message 32 of 34

@MAD5 wrote:

I got finally working, at least in part with my S22 Ultra, I can see it now and connect, but from notebook it never appears. So I guess still need to wait they get the new firmware to get fully supported.

The laptop supports 6 GHz? It has the drivers latest for the wifi?

If you have got it to work on the S22 Ultra that points the finger at the laptop. If your wifi client can't see the router's wifi, there not much that Netgear can do about that. 

Message 33 of 34
mayo73
Guide

On your notebook , update the wifi drivers . Here is the link . May help.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351/intel-wireless-wi-fi-drivers-for-windows-10-a...

Message 34 of 34
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 33 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7