× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Does the RAX30 support option 60/61 or sky MER

gehw
Follower

Does the RAX30 support option 60/61 or sky MER

I currently have Sky Gigafast FTTP in the UK, I am trying to find out whether this router can connect directly to my fibre ONT taking the place of the isp router. From what I have seen online i believe for an external router to work over Sky fibre it needs option 60/61 although I'm still not too sure so if anyone knows if the router has it or even if i need it would be very helpful. Thank You
Message 1 of 2
Kitsap
Master

Re: Does the RAX30 support option 60/61 or sky MER

@gehw wrote:
I currently have Sky Gigafast FTTP in the UK, I am trying to find out whether this router can connect directly to my fibre ONT taking the place of the isp router. From what I have seen online i believe for an external router to work over Sky fibre it needs option 60/61 although I'm still not too sure so if anyone knows if the router has it or even if i need it would be very helpful. Thank You

I do not have an RAX30 to work with.  On my R9000, you log in to the user interface, go to Basic -> Setup -> Internet Setup and scroll to the bottom of the page and then scroll to the bottom of the inset window.  Fields for option 60/61 identifier strings are there.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7