× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Dumping my NightHawk AX12 RAX120v2

JustinDK
Tutor

Dumping my NightHawk AX12 RAX120v2

After suffering through the reboot issues that clearly plague this model (firmware version V1.2.8.40) I have ordered a new router from Linksys.It would would have been logical for NetGear to update the firmware or offer some sort of resolution to the scores of people affected by this, but here we are, crickets.

NEVER buying Netgear again. Good riddance. Will be using this router on the range this coming weekend....

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Dumping my NightHawk AX12 RAX120v2

Did the beta not work for you? 

@JustinDK wrote:

After suffering through the reboot issues that clearly plague this model (firmware version V1.2.8.40) I have ordered a new router from Linksys.It would would have been logical for NetGear to update the firmware or offer some sort of resolution to the scores of people affected by this, but here we are, crickets.

NEVER buying Netgear again. Good riddance. Will be using this router on the range this coming weekend....

Message 2 of 4
petterpan
Aspirant

Yeah I have to agree, I'm very disappointed as well with this router.

Have been using netgear all the time and always been happy with their products, but this router(mine is v2) reboots and has worse wireless speed than my previous wfif 5 router.

Cant even max out my 750mb internet connection over wifi, which I could with my previous router.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Have you tried the beta that fixes the reboot issue? 

@petterpan wrote:

Yeah I have to agree, I'm very disappointed as well with this router.

Have been using netgear all the time and always been happy with their products, but this router(mine is v2) reboots and has worse wireless speed than my previous wfif 5 router.

Cant even max out my 750mb internet connection over wifi, which I could with my previous router.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7