× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Losing internet connection on my RAX43

Rskyline
Follower

Losing internet connection on my RAX43

Having internet connection issues (tested on two of my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultras) that get worse if I tried using the Smart WiFi connection (letting the router select the best channel for me). I recently tried a second factory reset, after tried one and putting the same SSID and password, this time I tried starting fresh and setting up a new SSID and password. I have Frontier fiber as my ISP, and my main equipment is at my bathroom and my router is located in my living room, and I'm not using any of the Frontier's equipment, which I still have. 

By the way is kinda sad that this is happening just 5 months after my warranty expired and Netgear just try to sell you extra tech support and don't care at all about your hardware issue. Not sure if all router manufacturers are like this but I'm sure not all computer peripheral manufacturers are like this for sure, so I'll make sure my next router is for sure NOT Netgear.

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7