× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear RAX50 Web UI Timeout

jklow
Follower

Netgear RAX50 Web UI Timeout

Hello,

I currently have a RAX50 using firmware 1.0.4.100 and my Web UI would time out after a few minutes.  I would browse my settings in advanced tab and the spinning circle would stay there and eventually time out.  I tried accessing through my nighthawk mobile app and it would no longer connect.  

Things I've done:

Soft reset.  UI would work for a few moments then timeout again

Hard Reset.  Held the reset for 30 seconds and setup my network again.  UI would timeout after a minute or so.  

I did enable HTTPS under Web Management prior to all this starting.  Ever since updating to firmware 1.0.4.100 my connections have dropped way more often than before and now I can't access my UI unless I perform a reset and even then it would eventually timeout while I'm in the UI. 

Note:  My internet is still working normally while I cannot connect to the router.  LAN & Wifi

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Netgear RAX50 Web UI Timeout

What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

What browser are you using? Try MS Edge, Firefox or Opera? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7