× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AX1800 RAX10 Remote Management

JRamirez1996
Follower

Nighthawk AX1800 RAX10 Remote Management

Hello,

I am a technical support representative for an ISP and I assisted a customer in setting up their new Nighthawk AX1800 RAX10 today.

Everything went smoothly with configuration and they are connected to the internet.

It is standard practice in my position to enable remote management to assist with future troubleshooting as well as to the customer's benefit that they may have access to remote management should the need to manage their network remotely arise. However, the customer was not able to locate remote management settings within the router's GUI.

We found the page it would normally reside in (Advanced Tab > Advanced Setup > Web Services Management) but that only contained options for local management.

If it helps, it was updated to firmware:  V1.0.10.110

Is this intended?

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Nighthawk AX1800 RAX10 Remote Management

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk RAX WiFi 6 Router products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH router products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/bd-p/en-home-routers-nighthawk-wif...

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk AX1800 RAX10 Remote Management

This router may not have that option.

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies