× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AX8/8-Stream AX6200 Tri-Band WiFi6 Router not connecting to Xerox Workcentre 3225 Printer

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Nighthawk AX8/8-Stream AX6200 Tri-Band WiFi6 Router not connecting to Xerox Workcentre 3225 Printer

I recently purchased Netgear Nighthawk AX8/8-Stream AX6200 Tri-Band WiFi6 Router. All the devices are connecting fine except my Xerox Workcentre 3225 printer. 

Please note the printer is connecting to my older router without any issue. 

I contacted Netgear technical support regarding this issue but they do not have resolution on it. The router is "Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wifi standards".

Netgear technical support asked me to disable "AX" and asked me to reset my router couple of times but nothing worked. Router firmware is aslo upto date. 

Any solution and recommendation? 

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk AX8/8-Stream AX6200 Tri-Band WiFi6 Router not connecting to Xerox Workcentre 3225 P...

Hello ap333,

If you recently purchased the device I would recommend contacting our support team as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. You may open a ticket by registering your device using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7