× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Premiere membership Question

GolfDude
Aspirant

Premiere membership Question

I am a premiere member paying 20 bucks a month as part of of getting the rax120 early.. but i now have a new credit card, so where do i go to update my payment option? 

Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Premiere membership Question

Hi Golfdude - I can help with getting you some assistance on this. Please send me a message with your email address and phone number. 

~Christian 

Message 2 of 5
Sourwine15
Aspirant

I have this EXACT same issue and just spent over an hour on the phone with various reps.  I was able to update my local garbage collection service credit card information online, but apparently Netgear cannot facilitage this overly complicated request.

Did you ever get it squared away online?  or did they force you to give the information verbally?

Message 3 of 5
GolfDude
Aspirant

i had to do it over the phonme via their premiere member phone number... theres no otehr way to update your CC info for the premiere program otherwise...

Message 4 of 5
Len1304
Aspirant

My bank replaced my card last month after a data breach.  I find it frustrating that I have to call a support number to update my cc info. Instead I had to call the number and they submitted a trouble ticket for something that seems so easy to fix.  The guy did take my new info over the phone but I could have handled this quicker online.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7