× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX35

c13563
Follower

RAX35

I have one Windows device wired and everything else is wireless.  I have a RAX35 Router that has worked extremely well since I installed it.  Now, on my Windows computer when I go to settings; WiFi/internet/show available networks, only one of the original access points shows up (2.4 GHz Guest).  The regular 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz do not show up and the same for the 5.0 GHz Guest.  Yet, on one of my tablets (Android), both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz guest networks show up but the standards do not.  I have re-booted over and over but to no avail.  Both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz lights on the router are on as is the guest.  Both the power light and internet light are on as well.  Nothing I try seems to work and I sure would appreciate any suggestions. 

Message 1 of 2
Kitsap
Master

Re: RAX35

@c13563 wrote:

I have one Windows device wired and everything else is wireless.  I have a RAX35 Router that has worked extremely well since I installed it.  Now, on my Windows computer when I go to settings; WiFi/internet/show available networks, only one of the original access points shows up (2.4 GHz Guest).  The regular 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz do not show up and the same for the 5.0 GHz Guest.  Yet, on one of my tablets (Android), both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz guest networks show up but the standards do not.  I have re-booted over and over but to no avail.  Both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz lights on the router are on as is the guest.  Both the power light and internet light are on as well.  Nothing I try seems to work and I sure would appreciate any suggestions. 

What is the brand name and model number of the upstream device connected between your router and the internet?

Are you operating your router in a crowded RF (radio frequency) environment?  Like lots of close in neighbors and many RF transmitters.

What channel numbers are you using for your standard and guest Wi-Fi bands?

In general, what is the approximate number of Wi-Fi devices you are trying to connect to your RAX35?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7