× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX70 Bandwidth utilization by device and application shows zero for every device

Foden
Apprentice

RAX70 Bandwidth utilization by device and application shows zero for every device

2 months ago my old R8500 decided to let out all it's magic smoke all by itself. It would have caught fire had I not been sat next to it when it happened and yank out the power cord.

So I had to replace it and got a RAX70. Not sure impressed with it to be honest, doesn't feel as fast as my old one and the text spacing on all the web pages is massive. Makes it very unfriendly to use.

Anyways, the issue is with being able to see what data each device on the network is using. I've setup QOS and when you "Click here to see bandwidth utilization by device and application" ALL the devices are reported as having ZERO download or upload - which is completely useless. I have done a factory reset, reflashed the current firmware V1.0.10.110 but no change.

Anyone had similar issue and any resolutions?

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7