× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX80 - Cannot find internet connection

JacobYUN
Follower

RAX80 - Cannot find internet connection

ISP : Deutsche Telekom

Service name : MagentaZuhause XL mit MagentaTV

(with Glass Fiber 250 : Download Max. 250 MBit/s)

Router : RAX80

During the initial setup process, the nighthawk app recognized cable connection successfully. But after that, "internet connection can not find..." message is displayed. On top of the router, The power LED and WIFI LED is lighting solid white. On the other hand, the Internet LED is lighting with solid amber. The Telekom customer center said my internet connection is no problem.

I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help me.

Message 1 of 2

Re: RAX80 - Cannot find internet connection

What firmware version do you have on the device?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

It might also help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

The reason for asking is that a lot of people turn up here trying to put a router behind a modem that is also a router. That can complicate troubleshooting.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7