× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Still waiting for a firmware update for IPV6 issues with last firmware update on RAX200 router!

JohnDiV
Star

Still waiting for a firmware update for IPV6 issues with last firmware update on RAX200 router!

Still waiting for a firmware update for IPV6 on RAX200 router!  How long does it take Netgear to put back in the firmware that removed IPV6 functionality? IPV6 worked on firmware 1.0.2.8.  All updates after that broke IPV6.  Can not acquire LAN or WAN addresses. I talked with Netgear back in late June and they know about it.  SO WHERE IS THE FIX ON A $600 ROUTER?????  Thank God I still can return it to Best Buy.  Being an Elite customer I have 45 days to return this piece of junk. Do not buy this series of routers.  Netgear can not get a handle on all their issues!!!!  Bye Bye Netgear.  Come on ASUS!!!!!!!!!

I aquired an ASUS ROG 11000 router and it worked right out of the box.  IPV6 no problem!!!! So I will keep the ASUS and return the Netgear this week.  I do not care if you get a fix know. I have a router that works correctly with outstanding perfomance and has a working IPV6. So basic.  IPV6 has been out for years and Netgear can not get it to work on RAX series.  God knows what other models don't work.

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7