× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

i contiually loose connection with all my devices in the house

jchiappa
Follower

i contiually loose connection with all my devices in the house

I continually loose connection with all devices in my house that are connected to the router.

Model: RAX40|Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: i contiually loose connection with all my devices in the house

Hello jchiappa, 

Welcome to the community! A couple questions for you so that we can better assist: 

1. What firmware version is your router on? 

2. Provide us with your network topology

3. Is WiFi AX enabled? 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
TennesseeDIYGir
Aspirant

I am havung the same issue! Just started last week. Isp narroed it down to my router. 

various devices, wired desktop, ilads, iphones, roku, sexurity cameras, all lose connectioms. 

runnjng v1.2.0.62_1.0.1 firmware. 

win10 pro, win 10 home, IOS 13, unsure of security cams. 

im now wirking in my third reset if this router in as many days. The last event wouldn't even allow me to log into the router. Had to press the reset button 4 times. 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello TennesseeDIYGir, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! If I'm not mistaken, I believe you're referring to the R6700 router. I would recommend starting a new post and posting your issues(s) in the Nighthawk WiFi Routers Board as you are currently on the Nighthawk AX board. 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/bd-p/home-wifi-routers-nighthawk

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7