× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: rax120

Retired_Member
Not applicable

rax120

very bad router, update rolled back 2 times, I warn you this is a very expensive router and no help from neggear

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Well you are posting in the community forums. Are you posting here for help (we are willing to help out) or just venting?

If you're posting for help more details will help us to help you.

What problems are you having? (the more details the better we can help)

what devices are having problems?

Modem your using?

Firmware you're on? Whenever you're changing firmware with these new devices, make sure to reset after you change firmwares. I'd agree that the firmware is pretty new and still kind of beta. The AX devices are still in draft form so its kind of the price that's paid for being on the cutting edge. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Well you are posting in the community forums. Are you posting here for help (we are willing to help out) or just venting?

If you're posting for help more details will help us to help you.

What problems are you having? (the more details the better we can help)

what devices are having problems?

Modem your using?

Firmware you're on? Whenever you're changing firmware with these new devices, make sure to reset after you change firmwares. I'd agree that the firmware is pretty new and still kind of beta. The AX devices are still in draft form so its kind of the price that's paid for being on the cutting edge. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7