Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Devices in Orbi iPhone app

silfverrugg
Tutor

No Devices in Orbi iPhone app

Good morning.

I have my Orbi connected directly to my FTH router for my home network constantly having around 20 different devices connected via WiFi and cable to it.
Since a while I can’t see any devices at all via via orbi iPhone app says “no devices” even though they indeed are connected. If info in to the orbi via web interface they are all perfectly there. There is nothing wrong with the performance in anyway, just annoying. I have seen a couple of similar complaints on the forums but haven’t found any solid resolution. Can any one help? Thx a ton
(I have the latest firmware and version of the iPhone app)
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: No Devices in Orbi iPhone app

Alas, "latest" is ambiguous as far as Netgear firmware is concerned.  Please specify the firmware release number.

Message 2 of 5
silfverrugg
Tutor

V 2.5.1.8 and 2.5.0.45 in iOS
Message 3 of 5
silfverrugg
Tutor

After today’s iOS upgrade to 2.5.1.2 the problem is gone. All devices are now visible!
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

You might try a FW update to v16:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/RBR50-RBS50-Firmware-2-5-1-16-Update/m-p/1897955/highlight/tru...

Apply the RBS FW first then RBR lastly. 

Perform a full factory reset on both router and satellite(s) then set up from scratch using a wired PC and web browsesr for this process if you choose to try this.

If the Orbi app still exhibits problems, please post about this over in the Orbi app forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

@silfverrugg wrote:
Good morning.

I have my Orbi connected directly to my FTH router for my home network constantly having around 20 different devices connected via WiFi and cable to it.
Since a while I can’t see any devices at all via via orbi iPhone app says “no devices” even though they indeed are connected. If info in to the orbi via web interface they are all perfectly there. There is nothing wrong with the performance in anyway, just annoying. I have seen a couple of similar complaints on the forums but haven’t found any solid resolution. Can any one help? Thx a ton
(I have the latest firmware and version of the iPhone app)

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7