Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Network Map not showing Satellites

kcastlejr
Follower

Orbi Network Map not showing Satellites

**** Note the RBR 40 router does not show up in the MODEL Above, I picked teh 50 Model just to get passed..

Currently I have a Orbi RBR40 router on firmware version 2.7.3.22 

with ->  2 satellite RBS20 on firmware version 2.7.3.22

with ->  3 Satellite RBW30 on firmware version 2.6.2.6

If I'm logged into the router from my pc looking at attached devices I can see all the satellites.

However, If I use my orbi app on the phone it does not show any devices connected other that the main router. I've updated the app, rebooted all the equipment and still nothing. I'm using a IPHONE 12 Pro

In the past it worked fine - not sure when it quit showing in the network map. 

What do I need to do in order to show the satellites in the network map and not to mention to see what devices are connected to each satellite, etc.

Thanks in advance

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
jarih67
Aspirant

Hi.
I have exactly the same issue.I have rbr40 router and 4 satellites. 2 rbs40 and 2 rbw30. Only 3 satellites shows in orbi app network map at the time. If i close one satellite, the hidden one will show in the map . If i click on the banner to show all my satellites, i can see all 4 of them. Everything works perfectly and in in web interface( orblilogin.net) everything is ok. Could it be that the network map in the orbi app only is able to show 3 satellites at a time?
Model: RBS40|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Add-on Satellite
Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Possible that only 3 RBS are displayed on the app. 

Something to ask NG support about...

@Blanca_O @DarrenM 

Message 3 of 5
dnonnema
Aspirant

There’s another post in this forum, where user has same issues, and he resolved by doing a factory reset on the router, and basically setting everything up again.

Netgear people is that the official solution to get the satellites to show again on the iOS app?
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Something that should be tried. 

There was a recent issue with the app not showing any RBS, the user did a reset on the RBR and RBS, setup with a wired PC as web browser. After setup was complete, the Orbi app showed the RBS. 

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7