Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi iOS app 2.7.6.3 VERY BUGGY

bobandris
Follower

Orbi iOS app 2.7.6.3 VERY BUGGY

Several problems in need of solutions.

1st, the app does not see several Wyze cameras even though they are happily running on the RBR50's network and the Wyze app sees them fine.

2nd, the app decides a particular device on the network has a "Brand" that is incorrect and no way to correct the error.  Same applies for the device's "Model"

3rd, I inadvertantly selected "Delete This Device".  It does not have a method for restoring it.

I have tried power cycling the router and the satellites.  Didn't help.  I've power cycled devices.  Didn't help.  Hard reset the iPhone.  Didn't help.  Deleted the app; reloaded it; fresh sign in.  Didn't help.

Message 1 of 3
JoeHag
Tutor

Re: Orbi iOS app 2.7.6.3 VERY BUGGY

Not sure of the version of Android app, because it no longer works. All I see is a screen that says I AGREE. Nothing to agree to, and no matter, the only choice is to exit. Total failed of Android app to manage the orbi. Seems no update on the app store. Any ideas on when this will get fixed? My tablet cannot use the app, apparently doesn't work with the version Android on amazon fire tablets.
Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Orbi iOS app 2.7.6.3 VERY BUGGY

Hello bobandris & JoeHag, 

You may also perform a factory reset on your router by running through the setting up assistant again using the Orbi app. 

Christian 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series