Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sorry, your device list failed to load. Please try again later.

Sorry, your device list failed to load. Please try again later.

I just got a prompt on the app to update my system (RBK753) to firmware 4.6.14.3, which I did successfully.

However, now, when I head into the app and try to either go into Network Map or Device Manager is just times out and doesn't display anything. For Device Manager, for example, it just says "Sorry, your device list failed to load. Please try again later."

Any suggestions for what I can do here? Router and device reboots haven't cured it. I'm using iOS.

Message 1 of 41

As a follow-up, I don't think this is an app issue. If I sign into the web interface then I get no connected devices listed at all (and, yes, they are).

Message 2 of 41
SM915
Guide

Did you resolve this problem? If so, how? It just cropped up for me today on Android. Have not been able to check the web interface yet, but a simple reboot didn't help.
Message 3 of 41
JMM2700
Initiate

I am having the same issue today, tried doing a factory reset and nothing worked.
Message 4 of 41
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 5 of 41
lostdoc
Guide

Same. I wonder if the recent firmware update bricked it? Did you guys update yours?

Thanks
Message 6 of 41
ajay__
Initiate

Same for me as of today on the iOS app. Seems like the firmware update may have caused this. Causing me big headaches trying to manage access to family devices. Not impressed.
Message 7 of 41
lostdoc
Guide

Half tempted to roll back the firmware but that’s an utter headache. I am hoping more people post here, report bugs and submit help requests
Message 8 of 41
SM915
Guide

The device list worked for me as recently as two days ago. Unfortunately, lack of access to the device list also messes with access to Smart Parental Controls. (I know, that's a whole different topic. Just noting that there's a relationship for those of us who use SPC.)

I can confirm that I'm able to see the device list via the web interface.

I'm running V4.6.14.3, but I installed that in December. It's been pretty solid for me.

Message 9 of 41
SM915
Guide

@FURRYe38  Shaking the phone doesn't work for me. Is there another way to launch the bug reporting screen?

Message 10 of 41
Silverslugger1
Initiate

I am having the same issue starting today.  Worked fine last night.  I did not update forward recently, but am on the most recent version.  My iPhone app was updated to 2.25.0.44 within the last week.  Based upon the number of posts here today, seems to be a pervasive issue across many users.

Message 11 of 41
lar24
Initiate

Same thing happened to me too. On RBR50 v2.7.5.4. And IOS. Was working a few days ago when I last tried it. Now can’t see any devices or use parental controls. Submitted bug.
Message 12 of 41
DCTeacher1
Initiate

Same as of 4/9. RBR50 and iOS app. Trying to submit a bug report, but shake to report isn't working.

Message 13 of 41
Erighter
Initiate

Forgive my ignorance but when you say web interface, do you mean logging in on like their “website” if you do you have a link to get to that login? We’re you able to see your dashboard at all? I have a child’s profile that is paused and I’m unable to resume it so that he can use the Wi-Fi. Major headache!!
Message 14 of 41
Cl-hay
Initiate

I’m having the same issue. Any solution?
Message 15 of 41
Fargojay
Tutor

Same issue. just started around 4/8
Message 16 of 41
elmic11111
Tutor

Same issue. 

Message 17 of 41
rpolly30
Guide

I am having the same issue on both IOS and Android. Unable to manage the kids internet now due to this. I hope a fix is available ASAP
Message 18 of 41
spacklecat
Tutor

I think it's time to find a new device which isn't dependent on the Netgear mothership to function. We're paying a yearly subscription for a service, when Netgear has issues on their end it leaves the the paid for features unusable, leaves the end user unable to connect devices to their own network. Plus they're collecting our data for their own use. Not the first time I've had issues with their 'subscription' features being completely unavailable. 

Message 19 of 41
codys
Guide

I started having this same issue today, just like you. I tried to factory reset and everything and still nada. Plan to call support in the morning
Message 20 of 41
codys
Guide

Happened to me today as well, glad I’m not the only one, so frustrated at the bugs in this system
Message 21 of 41
codys
Guide

Same feeling here, for the premium price you pay for Netgear Orbi, the app has always been flaky as hell. Very disappointed
Message 22 of 41
cidoni
Initiate

Facing the same issue today. It was working fine yesterday. 

Firmware Version V4.6.14.3_2.3.12

Since some devices are under parental control, those devices are now inaccessible, and unable to change. This is a serious issue with a terrible impact on the users.

Message 23 of 41
Kanhow12
Initiate

I have started having a lot of issues with Orbi and Parental Controls.  I am constantly having to do a factory reset on Orbi to get it to even periodically work.   Today, after doing so, I am getting the wonderful message that is it unable to load devices to the network, or no devices found, etc.   

Not sure what is going on with this software but there is definitely a problem that is showing up for quite a few of us.    I hope the remedy comes quickly.   

Message 24 of 41
Aella05
Initiate

I’m in the same boat! This is creating a huge issue with homework due and we can’t access the device that was paused last night when the app was working. I can’t figure out any website that allows me to see my devices.
Message 25 of 41
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7