Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SRR60 ORBI Pro keeps disconnecting from Internet Daily.

kiwi-racer
Aspirant

SRR60 ORBI Pro keeps disconnecting from Internet Daily.

(it's a SRR60, the model did not provide that option, I tried to select the closest)

Firmware V 2.6.2.200

I have a satelite off it, about 18 Wireless Devices, almost all Security Camera's

Was running perfectly for a year

2G and 5G + 2GAdmin SSID's

About every 24 hours, the router's stopping outbound traffic to the internet.   My Security Camera's keep working as they have ports they have opened and I can connect from the internet.   But no device that needs a new connecton can open one, until I reboot the SRR60. 

I have tried a few things, setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8,  Put it behind another firewall and taking internet open ports off it..  

Still happens.. Help any suggestions.. 

Im about to throw this thing out the window..

Model: SRK60B05|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 6
Laservet
Aspirant

I have two Orbi Pro SRR60, one at work 2.6.2.200, one at home 2.6.0.108, neither one will connect with the internet. I cannot connect to either to troubleshoot. Dead in the water. I have talked with Orbi Pro support for my home unit, they can't figure out what is causing it, and I can't find a phone number to talk with support for my work unit.

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please post about this over in the Orbi Pro forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-Pro-WiFi-for-Small-Business/bd-p/en-business-orbi-pro

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 6
kiwi-racer
Aspirant

That's depressing, there's 40 more people there with my issue..  and no solution.. 

Message 4 of 6
Steve847
Aspirant

Same problem here. Installed a firmware update a couple days ago and the internet has cut out the last two nights in a row at the same time of night.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 6
esteg
Guide

@Steve847 wrote:

Same problem here. Installed a firmware update a couple days ago and the internet has cut out the last two nights in a row at the same time of night.

Dunnot know if it can applies to your device, but try uncheck TM (Traffic Management).

Regards

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7