Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Guest devices not showing on "attached devices" list

enazarko
Aspirant

Guest devices not showing on "attached devices" list

Orbi RBSE960

I have three guests here, all of whom are currently on their tablets or gaming device, using the guest network I've set up. When I look at the "attached devices" list via the browser GUI, however, none of them show up. I'm used to going in there and being able to see them, but as of right now they're not showing up even as I know they're connected.

Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Do they show up in the access control list? 

Message 2 of 6
FarmerBob1
Luminary

There's been some background changes on the lists in the WebIU. How are you used to seeing them in the list? In their own section like on the App or Under a different IPAddress Range Numbering. On my 853, the GN shows up as 192.168.2.X when my main is .0.X and they are all mixed in with the rest. I wish they'd make it so all IPA Tables and the like in a table would sort when you click on the Column Title like the one the is the "Attached Devises" < Admin < Advanced. At that least that way you think you are see a duplicate set of IPAs and it's .0.X and one for .2.X. The .2.X is the GN.

Message 3 of 6
enazarko
Aspirant

Normally they show up as part of a single list of attached devices. Like right now, I see the IoT attached devices mixed in with the regular devices.

Message 4 of 6
enazarko
Aspirant

well smack me down. This morning, I see all the devices, as normal, as part of the complete list of attached devices. I checked in three different times yesterday, hours apart, never showed up. I wonder if the firmware updated last night?

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Wha FW version is the system on now? v.85 is the most current version. There has been nothing new for months. 

Was yours on a prior version?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7