Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK352 Router cannot connect to the Internet

Jcslam
Aspirant

Orbi RBK352 Router cannot connect to the Internet

9. Reset the Orbi a second time as you suggested.

Is that factory reset too? So, you did factory reset twice, but you need to do the setup again after the second factory reset? I am facing the same problem, after factory reset my Orbi RBK352 Router cannot connect to the Internet, but my modem is fine, as I try another router can connect it. I try reset the modem, router and even factory rest the router, but it still cannot connect to the Internet.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK352 Router cannot connect to the Internet

Has a power off for 1 minute then back ON with the ISP modem and router been performed?
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
Turn off and unplug modem.
Turn off router and computers.
Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on computers and rest of network.

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?
Be sure your using a good quality LAN cable between the modem and router. CAT6 is recommended. 

Message 2 of 4
ClayCalhoun
Tutor

It's been a while, but if I recall correctly it was 2 factory resets.  My router has been rock solid again after going through this process.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System

@ClayCalhoun wrote:

It's been a while, but if I recall correctly it was 2 factory resets.  My router has been rock solid again after going through this process.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7