Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR750-How many satellite can I have with 1 Orbi router? If I hard wired them, can I have more?

EdwardTol
Aspirant

Orbi RBR750-How many satellite can I have with 1 Orbi router? If I hard wired them, can I have more?

Hi. I have an RBR 750 with 2 satellites and I intend to add 2 more. I'm also planning to make a hard wire connection. Is there any difference in the limit of satellites per router if I add by hard wire or wifi? Thank you

Message 1 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi RBR750-How many satellite can I have with 1 Orbi router? If I hard wired them, can I have m

No. 

Message 2 of 5
EdwardTol
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBR750-How many satellite can I have with 1 Orbi router? If I hard wired them, can I have m

Ok. One more question, how many satellites can I add to a router RBR750? Thank you for your help.
Message 3 of 5
Mikey94025
Hero

@EdwardTol wrote:
Ok. One more question, how many satellites can I add to a router RBR750? Thank you for your help.

See: https://kb.netgear.com/000062035/How-many-satellites-can-you-add-to-an-Orbi-WiFi-System

Message 4 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7