Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR853

Bloniarz
Aspirant

Orbi RBR853

Hope that anyone has some advice. I have an ORBI RBR853 that I purchases on 12/26/21. My original unit was not working and was able to replace it at Best Buy after a week of trouble shutting with tech support. The new unit was replaced on 1/15/22. From the beginning Satellite 1 would not connect, them my speed would be extremely low, finally the router would continuously drop service. I been on tech support almost every other day. None of the so-called fixes worked. I been transferred multiple time between LEVEL1, 2 and 3 to help me fix the issues. NON of it worked. Finally, it was decided by LEVEL 3 Netgear tech support that my hardware will be replaced with a refurbished unit, that might or might not work. When requesting a new unit in the box I suddenly received nothing but run around.  It's been almost 2 months right now and I can't get anyone to help me at Netgear. I tried to call almost every number listed online. Left several voice mails on their voice mail. Talked with several tech support people from India no Filipins and all I am getting back is, "wait 24 hours someone will call you back with information on your replacement".  My case number is 45501692 and I am asking for help. If anyone out there know what to do to get Netgear to actually help their customers and how to get it, please let me know. I just feel that I am getting run around until my 90 days warranty runs out and then I will be left with non-working unit that costs $999.00. Reading all the reviews on similar issues I am left with a feeling that nothing will be done and that this is a standard Netgear practice.  Please let me know if anyone was successful to get a similar issue resolved and how?

Model: RBK53|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7