Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi, connect to wireless LAN

DT43
Follower

Orbi, connect to wireless LAN

Purchased abeBird pro visual ear cleaner and trying to connect to my Orbi but keep getting message to go to phone settings and turn on Wireless LAN.  Not sure how to do that?  Any advice?  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 8
schumaku
Guru

Re: Orbi, connect to wireless LAN

Wild guess? Yet another wireless junk client unhappy if it does not "see" it's device after a discovery attempt device on 2.4 GHz. Complain to the maker of this junk or point them back to the community here. happy to provide some some free advisory sessions on how not to implement such devices. 

Message 2 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

What Orbi model do you have? 

Curious, why would a ear cleaner need to be wifi connected? 😲

Message 3 of 8
CrimpOn
Guru

@DT43 wrote:

go to phone settings and turn on Wireless LAN.  Not sure how to do that?  Any advice?  Thanks in advance!

I have a similar otoscope (although less costly) The device itself creates a WiFi and the user is supposed to go into Network Settings on the smartphone or tablet and connect directly to the device.  It does not connect to the home WiFi system.

Message 4 of 8
schumaku
Guru

sometimes following some RTFM https://bebirdearcleaners.com/faqs/ could help...

Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Lordy, there's an app for everything now days. 🙄

Message 6 of 8
CrimpOn
Guru

When my kids were young and prone to ear infections, I found that the Advice Nurse was much more receptive when I mentioned, "when I looked with my Otoscope, the eardrum sure looked red."  Hard to see in my own ear.  The gizmo was really helpful when taking pictures of a broken molar (and the subsequent base for the tooth implant).

Mine (for $20.99) is not nearly as impressive to look at as these beauties.

Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Kewl. I guess that would be a hand device in those situations. 

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7