Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBS750 Satellite won't sync after a power outage - It will only flash white slow and fast

mac143
Follower

RBS750 Satellite won't sync after a power outage - It will only flash white slow and fast

RBS750 router and one satellite came back after a power outage.  The other satellite started flashing white.  We have powered it off and on and gone through syncing every way we can find.  On the back of the satellite where the power plugs in it will go between green and red and back to green.  I've trying syncing through the app and the orbi login - both the router and the working satellite are up to date on firmware, but now I can't even tell what this satellite is doing since I removed it from the network when nothing else worked.  How do I even get it back to showing on the network even if it isn't up and running.  Has this satellite been fried? 

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBS750 Satellite won't sync after a power outage - It will only flash white slow and fast

Did you try removing the RBS from the RBRs web page while the RBS is turn off, then bring the RBS to the same room as the RBR and then try to re-sync the RBS using the sync buttons in back? 

Also try ethernet connecting the RBS to the back of the RBR with a LAN cable. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7