Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Attached Devices is flashing

mcfinex
Aspirant

Attached Devices is flashing

When I login into the orbilogin page and check the Attached Devices page, I notice the attached connected satellites and connected devices flash about every 10 seconds. What does this mean?

Also I get kicked off the wi-fi on my iPhone 12 all of the time. Are these related?

Thanks

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Attached Devices is flashing

What NG product do you have?

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

What did you mean by flashing? 

IS this in the Moble app, which one? Or web page? What browser?

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 5
mcfinex
Aspirant

I have the NG RB50

Firmware version V2.7.3.22

I have AT&T Fiber as my Internet provider

Modem is Model#BW320-500

On the webapge orbilogin.net ,  When you go to Attached Devices, the icons representing the satellites and connected devices blink every 3-5 seconds.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 5
mcfinex
Aspirant

Message 4 of 5
CrimpOn
Guru

Thanks for posting the video.  I have two Orbi RBR50's.  On the one I "use for real", I replaced the Attached Devices web page with a custom version - which does not flash.

The "test" Orbi has stock firmware on it, and the Attached Devices page flashes just like yours does.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7