Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access router in Orbi/Netgear App

bulldog84
Follower

Can't access router in Orbi/Netgear App

I have the RBR10 — Orbi AC1200 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi Router.  Since last week, I've been unable to log into my Orbi app on my phone because my "admin password doesn't work" (even though I have it saved on my phone and did not change it).  I can't use the QR code on the router to access the linked code within it, and I can't go to routerlogin.net or its alternatives and try to change my admin password from there because those options don't rcognize anything I do, even though I'm typing the serial number from the router exactly.  I was, however, able to log onto this site without issue.  I'm being told that my wifi connection has bad security as well, but again, I can't do anything since I can't access anything Orbi-related.  I still have Internet, though.

Has anyone else had a similar issue recently and how did you resolve it?

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can't access router in Orbi/Netgear App

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app
Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
vajim
Master

Re: Can't access router in Orbi/Netgear App

don't use the app.

if you need to see your network login on a pc

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies