Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I access the Orbi once it is in AP mode

emmaorbi
Aspirant

How do I access the Orbi once it is in AP mode

The Android app works but I dont seem to be able to access the web interface. Thanks.

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
netwrks
Master

Re: How do I access the Orbi once it is in AP mode

To clairfy what I said. Connect to your router. View your connected devices list. Find the MAC address of your Orbi (most likely on the box it came with for verification) then connect to the IP address that is associated with the MAC Address of the Orbi.

Find your router manual here

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
netwrks
Master

If you didn't statically configure an IP address on the Orbi in AP mode, check your routers connected / attached devices list. Look for the MAC Address of the Orbi.

Message 2 of 5
emmaorbi
Aspirant

Can probably do this but how do I get into web interface via MAC address? 

Message 3 of 5
netwrks
Master

To clairfy what I said. Connect to your router. View your connected devices list. Find the MAC address of your Orbi (most likely on the box it came with for verification) then connect to the IP address that is associated with the MAC Address of the Orbi.

Find your router manual here

Message 4 of 5
emmaorbi
Aspirant

Ah I see, I used fing and the four other extender I have made me think I could not access the orbi this way - I was logging into the wrong one. Now to add the satelite and get rid of the extenders! Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7