Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

lbal
Apprentice

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community
Message 101 of 494
Jeremyinsf
Apprentice

Re: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmwar

So, just curious - so many of us here "I would like to participate" - has anyone heard back from Netgear with a link or further instructions?

Message 102 of 494
caremd99
Aspirant

I would like to participate but I haven't heard anything so I assume they haven't taken the time to add new testers yet.  I also assume they will lock this thread if they are finshed accepting testers.

Message 103 of 494

Hello, i would like to partecipate, so...

I'm in 🙂 

Message 104 of 494

Rif.: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing firmw

Message 105 of 494
SkywalkerPD
Apprentice

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 106 of 494
Dustin278
Apprentice

@Jeremyinsf wrote:

So, just curious - so many of us here "I would like to participate" - has anyone heard back from Netgear with a link or further instructions?

Yes - recieved confirmation ASAP last week Thursday - the new Beta firmware has been very stable and seems promising from users that have had problems in the past. 

Message 107 of 494
FURRYe38
Guru

Just curious, whats the version #>?

@Dustin278 wrote:

@Jeremyinsf wrote:

Yes - recieved confirmation ASAP last week Thursday - the new Beta firmware has been very stable and seems promising from users that have had problems in the past. 

Message 108 of 494

I requested being added on 8/17, still awaiting reponse. 

Message 109 of 494
mastervisa30
Luminary

Yes i want to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

I have RBK53 and two satelilites,i now got new big house.

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 110 of 494
Dustin278
Apprentice

@FURRYe38
v2.2.0.66
Message 111 of 494
B467854
Aspirant

Hi please count me in too for the beta. Thank you. I am having extensive issues with my current setup.

Eager to try the beta,

Thanks
Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System, RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only), RBW30| Orbi Wall Plug Satellite
Message 112 of 494
jweise
Apprentice

Yes, I received a message from ChristineT, but could not find the "link below" she referenced.  Messaged her, but have not yet received clarification.

Message 113 of 494
ChristineT
Admin

Greetings @RocketSquirrel

Thank you for your interest in participating!  Are there specific issues that you are experiencing that I can ask the engineering team to confirm has been fixed in this release?  

Thank you kindly,

Christine

Message 114 of 494

@ChristineT

Are there "requirements" to get in to the beta program? I would like to try out the beta to see if it resolves my client stability issues, and my issues with a wired backhaul. 

Message 115 of 494
jhmoser15
Guide

“I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community”

Message 116 of 494
andyjduncan
Aspirant

Message 117 of 494
n4cho
Apprentice

Jack

Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only)
Message 118 of 494
sjones1011
Aspirant

Count me in. Happy to test.
Model: RBR50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Router Only), RBS50| Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi (Satellite Only)
Message 119 of 494
PaulW08
Aspirant

Message 120 of 494
RyoWong
Aspirant

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 121 of 494
jefdjandji
Initiate

I’d like to participate in the Orbi Beta Firmware Community.

Thanks! 

Message 122 of 494
KrikkeDR
Tutor

Message 123 of 494
Weiti
Guide

Betreff: Looking for a select group of Orbi Community members that are interested in beta testing fi

Thx....

Message 124 of 494
SkywalkerPD
Apprentice

@SkywalkerPD wrote:

Unfortunately still waiting for a download link.....

Message 125 of 494
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7