Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ORB163

nicu1234
Follower

ORB163

I am trying to establish and internet connection on my Smart TV and when I go to login it says select a question and answer when I try to select question the drop down box will not occur and so I cannot complete the initialisation process. I have good WiFi connection in that room on my mobile devices and it seems to pick up the internet anyway so not sure what to do I don't really want to return it but this silly simple reason
Message 1 of 2

Re: ORB163

What Orbi device are we talking about here? I assume that ORB163 is Orbi 63, but I can't find anything with that label.

@nicu1234 wrote:
I am trying to establish and internet connection on my Smart TV and when I go to login it says select a question and answer ...

What is the TV? (Make and Model.)

What throws up the question? The TV? What are you doing when it happens?

@nicu1234 wrote:
I have good WiFi connection in that room on my mobile devices and it seems to pick up the internet anyway so not sure what to do ..

If your mobile devices connect to the internet with no trouble it sounds like the TV is the source of the problem. After all the Orbi just puffs out wifi that the clients have to work with.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7