Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi App - Something went wrong

Webdad
Aspirant

Orbi App - Something went wrong

I've had an Orbi RBR50 three node system up and running for a while, and have generally used the direct login from a PC web browser for monitoring / maintenance.

Today when trying to open the android app, I get through the fingerprint scan, but then a red banner flashes "Something went wroing", and I can't log in.  I've tried my netgear account creds but no dice.

I was trying to see the status of the Netgear ARMOR subscription and the protection level.  I had thought I saw something that referenced checking that with the Nighthawk appication, but when logged in to that (with netgear credentials) it immediately goes into a Nighhawk hardware config, which I don't have.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi App - Something went wrong

"Something went wrong" is not very helpful, is it?

Have you established that the web interface does not contain the information you need?

Netgear provides Armor for both Orbi and Nighthawk product lines, and each has an "app".  The Orbi app is the one that works with Orbi routers.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7