Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK I cannot log on to the router to set us a guest account

ArtK
Aspirant

Orbi RBK I cannot log on to the router to set us a guest account

I have install the router and satellite and it works fine. My coverage is much better than before and the up and down speed at all my devices is about 4 times what it was with my previous router and extender.

SeverL days later I tried to log in to the router to set us a guest account. I tried the install app, a browser  to orbilogin and the vavious ip addresses the net geat recommened. I tried this from mu ipad air 2, my macbook air and my windows 7 laptop (all working fine on the network).

In each case I get an error msg  “Failed to create pipe: Too many open files”. I don’t know what that means or how tofix it.

Again the network is running fine, printers, mobile devices, laptops and an AppleTV. I logged on when I installed the network to update the firmware but now I cannot get in at all,

Any suggestions Please?

Art

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 3
aaz
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Re: Orbi RBK I cannot log on to the router to set us a guest account

What version of firmware are you running? 

Try restarting the router and log in, find out if there is a firmware update. 

Message 2 of 3
ArtK
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBK I cannot log on to the router to set us a guest account

When I installed the router and satellite I upgraded the firmware to 2.0.0.74 on bothe devices. I was able at that time to login as admin and confirm the new firmware on both devices.

Thanks

ArtK

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7