Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK50 & RBS50

pidu
Follower

Orbi RBK50 & RBS50

I now live in California and I bought my Orbi last year. I am moving to Europe (Italy) soon, if I bring my RBK50 and RBS50 there will they work? of course I will use an adapter for power, but would the system work? ISP will be Vodafone. Thanks I could not find a clear answer to this in the forums

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: Orbi RBK50 & RBS50

@pidu wrote:

I now live in California and I bought my Orbi last year. I am moving to Europe (Italy) soon, if I bring my RBK50 and RBS50 there will they work? of course I will use an adapter for power, but would the system work? ISP will be Vodafone. Thanks I could not find a clear answer to this in the forums

sure they will work but may contravine local wifi transmission laws

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: Orbi RBK50 & RBS50

@pidu wrote:

sure they will work but may contravine local wifi transmission laws

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7