Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Satellite Firmware update

torokuro412
Follower

Orbi Satellite Firmware update

I had updated the final version (1.4.0.34) to my RBR50 (router) & RBS50(Satellite), after update, I cannot access my RBS50(Satellite) setup page, I tried to type the RBS50(Satellite) IP (192.168.1.2), just see a white screen and dosen't show anything; on the RBR50(Router) page it showed I had connected the Satellite, but in the firmware update sections, I cannot found the Satellite firmware status. How can I do ???

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Orbi Satellite Firmware update

Hello torokuro412

You may want and try to re sync the units and see if shows up under the firmware page.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello torokuro412

You may want and try to re sync the units and see if shows up under the firmware page.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Tooljunkie
Guide

"Re-set" both the router and the satellite to the latest firmware updates that you updated to, by pushing the re-set button on the back if each unit for 10 seconds while plugged in (hole in the back that will fit a bent paperclip).

To get to the Orbi set up page, you have to type in "routerlogin.net" or something like that (look it up on the Netgear Orbi support page), not the usual 192.168
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7