Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi V2.0.0.74 - iPhones constantly losing Internet connectivity (but not WiFi connectivity)

FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi V2.0.0.74 - iPhones constantly losing Internet connectivity (but not WiFi connectivity)

What iOS version is on the iPhone?

Is the iPhone connecting to the router or satellite?

What channels are you using?

What Mfr and model# ISP modem is the Orbi connected too?

Disable MIMO, Daisy Chain and Fast Roaming.

Try the newer FW verson v16:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/Orbi-firmware-update-v2-1-4-16-availability/m-p/1584969/highli...

Try a full factory reset on both Router and Satellite then set up from scratch. This needs to be done coming from older FW versions..

@AlexH2018 wrote:

Firmware 2.1.4.10 here and my iphone X drops the wifi connection very frequently...

Message 51 of 55
AlexH2018
Aspirant

OK I actually enable implicit beam focus or whatever that's called and it seems to have fixed my connection problems.

Message 52 of 55
FURRYe38
Guru

Is this beamforming enabled on this forum version FW or more recent version of FW?

@AlexH2018 wrote:

OK I actually enable implicit beam focus or whatever that's called and it seems to have fixed my connection problems.

Message 53 of 55
AlexH2018
Aspirant

FW 2.1.4.10

Message 54 of 55
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 55 of 55
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7