Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Voice isn't working

drakken98
Follower

Orbi Voice isn't working

I seem to be having the same issue.  I reboot the RBS40V, and it works for about an hour and then begins to say the same "I'm having trouble...please go to the Orbi app" message.  There's no indication on the app of any issues and shows the satellite connected to my Amazon account.  The web interface also shows everything working normal.  The router is an RBR50 with firmware V2.7.4.24 and the RBS40V (Orbi Voice) satellite has firmware version V2.6.2.8.  Any ideas what could be going on?

Message 1 of 2
JeffRand
Initiate

Re: Orbi Voice isn't working

I've had this exact same problem since I bought the Orbi Voice over four years ago. I can either reboot the Orbi Voice to get it working again (which takes way too long). I also found if you go into the app and change the Amazon Alexa Language on the details tab, it will start working again. For example, I change the language to German and then change it back to English. I wish Netgear would fix this, but for some reason it falls on deaf ears here.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7