Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi rbk50 login issue

edboy
Aspirant

Orbi rbk50 login issue

I have a new Orbi which is working fine. However I want to change a route setting and the router password and name I set does not seem to be working. I am tryingto log in from Orbilogin.com. Is that right? My past routers had an IP address to go to.

Since I can't log in, I tried to reset my password, but it asks me security quesitons that i have never given answers to. Am I just in the wrong place all together?

I also have a netgear username and password, but that is not the same as my router passwrod, right? I set up two different things.

Thank you for the help.

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

you may need to access the site by going to 192.168.1.1 then if you never changed the router login password it should be admin/password

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
edboy
Aspirant

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried logging in using the IP address but it doesn’t connect.
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What is the IP address your getting from the Orbi router when connected to it with a PC? 

What the Mfr and mode# of the ISP modem that the Orbi is connected too? Built in router here by chance? 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7