Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RBR20 Base Stuck in Reboot mode

Eldread
Follower

RBR20 Base Stuck in Reboot mode

Hi. We had a storm earlier and during it the power flickered for a split second and we lost the Internet. I’ve since confirmed that I do still have Internet connection coming to my Comcast router (in Bridge mode), but my Orbi mesh system is not working and so I don’t have Wi-Fi. I have an RPR 20 base, and the light is stuck on Amber. No matter how many times I try to do a reset, the light always comes back on solid amber. I tried disconnecting power and cycling through it a few other things I found online, with no success. Does anybody have any other ideas? Or might I have a hardware problem and should look into replacing the unit?
Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR20 Base Stuck in Reboot mode

Try taking the power supply from one of the RBS and plug in with the RBR. Press the back reset button for 15 seconds then release. 

IF this doesn't resolve anything, you'll need to get the RBR replaced. Contact NG support to see what options are available to you. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7