Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR40 Firmware Update - App says it needs to update but Advanced Setting says it's up to date.

ralaphy34
Follower

RBR40 Firmware Update - App says it needs to update but Advanced Setting says it's up to date.

I just set up my RBR40 with sattellite.  My app says I need to update the firmware, and my Cirlce App won't work until I do, but the advanced settings page online says it is up to date.  I tried to manually download an update but Netgear's support site doesn't give any downloads for RBR40.  Has anyone else run int to this?

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR40 Firmware Update - App says it needs to update but Advanced Setting says it's up to date.

Get it here: https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RBK40.aspx#download

You need to update the RBS first. Then the RBR. When you upgrade the RBR40, you have to install v212 first, the load v28. You can go directly to v23 on the RBS. 

@ralaphy34 wrote:

I just set up my RBR40 with sattellite.  My app says I need to update the firmware, and my Cirlce App won't work until I do, but the advanced settings page online says it is up to date.  I tried to manually download an update but Netgear's support site doesn't give any downloads for RBR40.  Has anyone else run int to this?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7