Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 Ring staying Solid White

dc_iron
Aspirant

RBR50 Ring staying Solid White

I have powered off and back on twice. I have hard reset twice. The Obri won't go past Solid White Ring. Try to access from the App but my phone, or computer, won't log onto the Orbi network. When I "forget" and re-join it tells me my password is incorrect. Please help

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBR50 Ring staying Solid White

Press the reset button in back for 15 seconds then release. Connect a wired PC to the back of the RBR and use a web browser and walk thru the setup wizard at 192.168.1.1.

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 4
dc_iron
Aspirant

We are on Xfinity and the Orbi is hardwired to the Xfinifty cube router. My laptop does not have a network cable port.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 4
Mstrbig
Master

@dc_iron wrote:

We are on Xfinity and the Orbi is hardwired to the Xfinifty cube router. My laptop does not have a network cable port.

Then reset the router, reboot the ISP modem/router, plug the Orbi router into the ISP modem/router and use the app to configure it. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7