× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RBR50 no longer detects satelites

Crasje
Tutor

RBR50 no longer detects satelites

hi,

i noticed on the app that the satelittes were no longer connected. So I brought them closer to the Router and pressed connect on all 3. They all started blinking white for short period, one of my satelittes went blue (connected) but doesn’t show in the app as online shows 0 of 2.

Tried to connect the other one again via Sync but no success, suggestions anyone?

ps. Using my orbi router as an AP.

Message 1 of 2
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: RBR50 no longer detects satelites

Hello @Crasje ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you are not able to see the satellites using your Orbi app. This behavior usually occurs when the Orbi app version is not current. Please visit the Google Play Store or the iOS app store to ensure your Orbi app version is up to date. 

Best,

Kevin

community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7