× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA emails not arriving, support not helping - no reply in 3 weeks

_Mangoat_
Aspirant

RMA emails not arriving, support not helping - no reply in 3 weeks

Dear Netgear Mods,

RMA 3685452

I submiited an RMA request for a firmware corrupted RBR10 satellite on 16/11/21.  I eventually got a reply on 29/11/21 stating the RMA had been approved and an email would appear.  It did not.  I replied on 7/12 (no notification of the response from suport was ever recevied) stating I did not receive the email and asking for help in next steps.

A reply came 13/12 with a new RMA number which I did fill in and the email arrived to initiate the return.  I populated the online form, which stated a further email with return instructions would be sent - this never arrived.

I called the tech supoprt line to try and move things along.  The staff member was rude, unhelpful and just put me into another queue.  I replied to my ticket on 15/12 stating no email arrived.  I again replied on 22/12 asking for support.  So far I have had no response.  I had a valid RMA number that is in a Pending status as I have no address to return the device to.

Can the mods please push this RMA along, get the email to me and the return address for UK RMAs so I can finalise this almost 2 month long process.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RMA emails not arriving, support not helping - no reply in 3 weeks

I would send a forum moderator a PM and get there help on this.

@DarrenM 

Message 2 of 5
_Mangoat_
Aspirant

Thanks, I have done so and am just awaiting a reply to hopefully push this along.

Message 3 of 5
_Mangoat_
Aspirant

Probably a good thing I did send @DarrenM a PM as my support case has just been closed with no warning or reply to any messages from 15/12 onwards - what wonderful customer service!

Message 4 of 5
_Mangoat_
Aspirant

10 days later and no reponse to this or my PM from Netgear staff.  It's unbelievable really.  I raised this RMA on 16/11!

Can some of regular users please tag some of the mods in this post as I am not sure who they are to tag them myself.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7