× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Rbr10 factory reset

gjkn
Initiate

Rbr10 factory reset

I pushed the reset button on the Rbr10 router. I have picked the router wifi name from the connect to wifi settings on my device. It asks for a password. The password is not on the product label on the bottom of the orbi. How do I get the password.
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Rbr10 factory reset

If you've successfully factory reset the login info is? 

login: admin

password: password

Some just click the reset button. It needs to be pushed and held for 7-15 seconds while powered on

Message 2 of 5
gjkn
Initiate

That is for the router. Do I sign into the router before I connect to the wifi?
Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

No but if you log into the router, you can set/see your ssid/password. 

Is that what you're asking for? the ssid/password info? 

that'll be specific to your device. Its usually on the label for it but if not, you can log into the router hardwired and get that info or change it

Message 4 of 5
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello gjkn,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you are not able to find the password for your RBR10.

If you use the Orbi app for the initial setup then you will be instructed to make your own password for your wireless network during the setup process. You can also log in to RBR10 using the default NETGEAR credentials to change your network password. 

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7