Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Satellite visibility on app versus web interface

Aggie88
Apprentice

Satellite visibility on app versus web interface

Occasionally I like to use my IOS Orbi app to see what is connected to each satellite.  A few days ago the app updated.  I updated to the latest ORBI firmware (2.7.2.104) a week ago.  Everything has been stable so far.   I have noticed that I can see the satellites when I use the web interface and see what is on each satellite.  I don't see the satellites on the IOS app any more.  I don't know if it did when I initially updated the firmware or not as I only looked via the web interface.  The IOS app only shows the router.  I can see that I'm online on the main page but nothing about the number of satellites and nothing under the sub menus.  Has anyone noticed this when using the IOS Orbi app?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
Aggie88
Apprentice

Re: Satellite visibility on app versus web interface

I am using the RBR50 and RBS50 version 1 equipment.

Message 2 of 4
CrimpOn
Guru

Netgear has a separate community forum for the Orbi "app". (Personally, I find Netgear forums complicated and Google searches that have "Orbi" in them always lead to this general forum.)  Maybe someone who actively follows developments in the "app" will have a response if the question is posted in that forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-App/bd-p/en-home-orbi-app 

Message 3 of 4
Aggie88
Apprentice

Thanks!!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation