Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: See which devices using Router WiFi (not Satellite)

ryanjohn04
Guide

See which devices using Router WiFi (not Satellite)

I understand how to see which devices are connected to the Satellites (take the IP address from the main Attached Devices page and enter into a browser).  How can I see which devices are connected directly to the router?  If I use the .1 router address it always brings me to the main OrbiLogin page.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello ryanjohn04

Process of elimination would be the way to figure it out  whatever is not connected to the satellite will be whats connected to the router. Sorry this isnt a very clear way to do it.

DarrenM

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello ryanjohn04

Process of elimination would be the way to figure it out  whatever is not connected to the satellite will be whats connected to the router. Sorry this isnt a very clear way to do it.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
ryanjohn04
Guide

Thanks Darren- would think its a pretty easy thing to add to the connected devices, a column which shows whether its a satelitte (and which one) or the main router.  But appreciate the answer and makes sense.  Thank you

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7