Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Still no help from L2

CrappyRouters
Aspirant

Still no help from L2

Orbi 750 continued disconnection issues and no contact from L2 support after being told 4 times they will call me back.

Scam?

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

What model Orbi do you have? ORbi 750 or SRK60? These are two different models. 

Message 2 of 11
CrappyRouters
Aspirant

RBS750 according to the box. 

Message 3 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 4 of 11
CrappyRouters
Aspirant

Thanks for the help. 

Do you know how to get L2 support to contact me? They told me to collect Debug logs and now aren't calling me back. THey have promised 4 times to call me back

Message 5 of 11
CrimpOn
Guru

@CrappyRouters wrote:

Orbi 750 continued disconnection issues and no contact from L2 support after being told 4 times they will call me back.

Scam?

There have been posts from users who searched for "Netgear Support" and wound up on 3rd party tech sites.  Since you spoke with someone, do you have the telephone number that you called and perhaps a case number?  If so, I would send a private message to one of the forum moderators by clicking on their screen name (they have a 'capital N' after their name where the rest of us have a cute symbol).

Message 6 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

Do you have a support ticket open still, if you do, keep poking them there. They should contact you. 

There are known issues with v4 FW on Orbi AX systems. You might find some help and suggestions while you wait on NG support.

You can send a PM to a forum moderator as well to check this ticket.

@DarrenM 

Message 7 of 11
CrappyRouters
Aspirant

Thanks very much!! Yes, it is the tech number published on the site - paid version - and I have a case. I will contact the moderator. Thanks!!

Message 8 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 9 of 11
CrappyRouters
Aspirant

Still no reply. Have called twice since this message. Once yesterday and once today. Lots of Promises. 

I AM CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET WITH MY PHONE IN MY HOME BECASUE THE ROUTERS ARE NOT WORKING. 

I HATE NETGEAR

Message 10 of 11
FURRYe38
Guru

Maybe a forum moderator can help out:

@olympos1625 

@DarrenM 

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies